With the Relationship Mastery Program – Volume 7: “Values”
You are able to find out quickly what truly matters to people. You can use that knowledge to develop suggestions and proposals that everyone can support and you know how to keep things in shape so that everyone involved carries on supporting the joint effort. They stay engaged and are happy to do so. You know how to track people’s needs and help them met them, with appropriate benefits from your point of view…
Understanding values and interests is key to working effectively with people, and is essential to achieving sales, securing agreement at home, steering a voluntary organization and much more. We can work with values in a structured way. We can also be mindful of the sequence in which people seek to have their needs met and use that key insight to facilitate our relationship with them. That’s what you’ll learn in this program for the very affordable investment of $14.95 (approximately £9.95).
“If the work we do lacks integrity for us, then we, the work, and the people we do it with will suffer.” Parker J. Palmer
After working with this program, you will:
- Move quickly to find out what matters to people
- Have a shorthand way of remembering what defines the individuals you meet
- Be able to sell an idea or product or gather support for a proposal
- Get other people to do what you and they want while letting them think it was their idea in the first place
- Be able to build coalitions around a common purpose
- Understand the sequence in which people are likely to try and satisfy their needs
- Know how to deal with the key unmet need
What you get in the package
In this program, which is closely based on my books with the significant additional benefit of the spoken word and all the extra nuance that entails, I convey information and ideas normally only available to consultancy and coaching clients paying substantial sums in the $k or £k range. This audio download is an exceptionally convenient and cost-effective way to access the same learning for only $14.95 (approximately £9.95). In the package you get:
- A 51 minute audio recording as a set of MP3 files you can listen to virtually anywhere – at your desk, in your car, on a portable MP3 player, on an iPhone, on an iPad and more – in which I convey the essentials of the subject in an in-depth, compact and structured manner, all designed to provide you with practical, actionable information quickly.
- A PDF with simple instructions to access the audio recording and any illustrations or other information required to support the material.
In the unlikely event you find this program is not for you, just get in touch for a full refund. I’ll even spend some time on the phone or on Skype or on email helping you in whatever way I can to compensate you for your inconvenience.
Or, if you prefer, take the whole set for $97 (approximately £64.95), a saving of 46%.
This audio program is intended to provide accurate and authoritative information on the subject matter covered. It is offered with the understanding that neither the publisher nor the author is engaged in rendering professional services with the publication of this program. If professional advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.