With the Relationship Mastery Program – Volume 5: “Filters”
Personality clashes are a thing of the past. Those mysterious mismatches between individuals that used to be baffling to you aren’t mysterious anymore. You can spot why they are occurring and what to do differently to overcome them. You can flex your own style to suit the person you are with. You make proposals to them in a way they find easy to accept…
We all filter the information we receive from our environment in a variety of ways. We would be overwhelmed if we didn’t. We make different choices about what to focus on and these add up to deep-seated traits of our personality. But that’s something you can understand, work with and develop flexibility in. That’s what you’ll learn in this program for the very affordable investment of only $14.95 (approximately £9.95).
“The purpose of looking at filtering patterns is not to be able to put people in little boxes. Instead, use them to make people’s lives, including your own, better.” Tad James and Wyatt Woodsmall
After working with this program, you will:
- Understand filters and the effect they have on personality
- Know what the more significant filters are and how to work with them
- Be able to discern and match others’ filters
- Appreciate the impact that unconscious filtering patterns have on your life and your relationships
- Have the awareness to adjust your filtering patterns to suit the results you want
- Know how to make a proposal to someone in a way they will accept
What you get in the package
In this program, which is closely based on my books with the significant additional benefit of the spoken word and all the extra nuance that entails, I convey information and ideas normally only available to consultancy and coaching clients paying substantial sums in the $k or £k range. This audio download is an exceptionally convenient and cost-effective way to access the same learning for only $14.95 (approximately £9.95). In the package you get:
- A 41 minute audio recording as a set of MP3 files you can listen to virtually anywhere – at your desk, in your car, on a portable MP3 player, on an iPhone, on an iPad and more – in which I convey the essentials of the subject in an in-depth, compact and structured manner, all designed to provide you with practical, actionable information quickly.
- A PDF with simple instructions to access the audio recording and any illustrations of other information required to support the material.
In the unlikely event you find this program is not for you, just get in touch for a full refund. I’ll even spend some time on the phone or on Skype or on email helping you in whatever way I can to compensate you for your inconvenience.
“Simply fascinating stuff.” Lindsay Scott, Arras People
Or, if you prefer, take the whole set for $97 (approximately £64.95), a saving of 46%.
This audio program is intended to provide accurate and authoritative information on the subject matter covered. It is offered with the understanding that neither the publisher nor the author is engaged in rendering professional services with the publication of this program. If professional advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.