With the Relationship Mastery Program – Volume 6: “Connection”
Establishing new relationships is easy – a process you can rely on, even with people who, on the face of it, are quite different. You find you can make connections with people in a deep and lasting way, and that you can depend on them…
Applying conscious effort and a few insights can greatly help us in making connections with people we’ve just met or perhaps not yet made the opportunity to get to know. There are many ways in which we can strengthen our approach to getting to know people so that it is something we can rely on. That in turn gives us confidence that we can handle new situations and be successful networking. The techniques and insights that lie behind this ability are what you’ll gain with this program for the very affordable investment of only $14.95 (approximately £9.95).
After working with this program, you will:
- Be aware of whether or not you are in rapport with people
- Use non-verbal channels of communication
- Be able to connect with people quickly, easily, and reliably
- Be able to assess whether the time is right to make a challenging request, such as ask for the sale
- Think of connection as something to nurture
- Be able to sense what is going on for people and what their feelings are
- Know how to connect at a deeper and stronger level if you choose
What you get in the package
In this program, which is closely based on my books with the significant additional benefit of the spoken word and all the extra nuance that entails, I convey information and ideas normally only available to consultancy and coaching clients paying substantial sums in the $k or £k range. This audio download is an exceptionally convenient and cost-effective way to access the same learning for only $14.95 (approximately £9.95). In the package you get:
- A 34 minute audio recording as a set of MP3 files you can listen to virtually anywhere – at your desk, in your car, on a portable MP3 player, on an iPhone, on an iPad and more – in which I convey the essentials of the subject in an in-depth, compact and structured manner, all designed to provide you with practical, actionable information quickly.
- A PDF with simple instructions to access the audio recording and any illustrations or other information required to support the material.
In the unlikely event you find this program is not for you, just get in touch for a full refund. I’ll even spend some time on the phone or on Skype or on email helping you in whatever way I can to compensate you for your inconvenience.
Or, if you prefer, take the whole set for $97 (approximately £64.95), a saving of 46%.
This audio program is intended to provide accurate and authoritative information on the subject matter covered. It is offered with the understanding that neither the publisher nor the author is engaged in rendering professional services with the publication of this program. If professional advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.