With the Relationship Mastery Program – Volume 3: “Self-control”
You’re regarded as the one that keep their head in a crisis; the one that brings a calm to things. You’re measured in your response to what happens. You take things in your stride. You’re also able to focus on one thing at a time when you need to; when there are many distractions. You find it easy to listen intently…
That could be you. Self-control is something you can work on quite easily with an effective approach. You can work on your ability to remain calm with a simple technique. You can also calm yourself down with a very simple meditation practise. You can use that same approach to enhance your listening ability. All of these are what you’ll discover in this program for the very affordable investment of only $14.95 (approximately £9.95).
“If you can keep your head while all around you are losing theirs…” Rudyard Kipling
After working with this program, you will:
- Be able to control your responses
- Be accepting of what happens
- Look relaxed
- Have a calming influence
- Listen well
- Deliver to your potential
- Be able to focus and hold other pressing matters at bay
- Cope with anger
What you get in the package
In this program, which is closely based on my books with the significant additional benefit of the spoken word and all the extra nuance that entails, I convey information and ideas normally only available to consultancy and coaching clients paying substantial sums in the $k or £k range. This audio download is an exceptionally convenient and cost-effective way to access the same learning for only $14.95 (approximately £9.95). In the package you get:
- A 27 minute audio recording as a set of MP3 files you can listen to virtually anywhere – at your desk, in your car, on a portable MP3 player, on an iPhone, on an iPad and more – in which I convey the essentials of the subject in an in-depth, compact and structured manner, all designed to provide you with practical, actionable information quickly.
- A PDF with simple instructions to access the audio recording and any illustrations or other information required to support the material.
In the unlikely event you find this program is not for you, just get in touch for a full refund. I’ll even spend some time on the phone or on Skype or on email helping you in whatever way I can to compensate you for your inconvenience.
“Brought a calm to things.” Arlene McCallum, Chief Executive’s Personal Assistant
“An ability to focus on the key issue and avoid distractions.” Martin Jones, Managing Director, Training consultancy
Or, if you prefer, take the whole set for $97 (approximately £64.95), a saving of 46%.
This audio program is intended to provide accurate and authoritative information on the subject matter covered. It is offered with the understanding that neither the publisher nor the author is engaged in rendering professional services with the publication of this program. If professional advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.