With the Relationship Mastery Program – Volume 2: “Attitude”
Other people regard you as balanced and grounded in your dealings with them. You have a resourceful attitude. You seem to take things in your stride, you’re good at moving on and you help other people do that too. You’re the one they turn to when they need a bit of wisdom.
Having a great attitude is a vital foundation for relating well to other people. That might seem like a nebulous thing to work on, but it doesn’t need to be. A set of 12 principles can do pretty much the whole job. That’s what you’ll learn in this program for the very affordable investment of only $14.95 (approximately £9.95).
“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.” William Shakespeare, Hamlet, Act II, Scene 2
After working with this program, you will:
- Be comfortable taking responsibility
- See the effect of you communication as something you control
- Seem assured, resourceful and at ease with yourself
- Be attractive to other people
- Have a calming influence
- Be solution-oriented
- Accept difference
- Respect others’ viewpoints
- Look behind behavior your notice
- Increase your flexibility
- Be open to change and learning
- Focus on what you want rather than what you don’t want
What you get in the package
In this program, which is closely based on my books with the significant additional benefit of the spoken word and all the extra nuance that entails, I convey information and ideas normally only available to consultancy and coaching clients paying substantial sums in the $k or £k range. This audio download is an exceptionally convenient and cost-effective way to access the same learning for only $14.95 (approximately £9.95). In the package you get:
- A 52 minute audio recording as a set of MP3 files you can listen to virtually anywhere – at your desk, in your car, on a portable MP3 player, on an iPhone, on an iPad and more – in which I convey the essentials of the subject in an in-depth, compact and structured manner, all designed to provide you with practical, actionable information quickly.
- A PDF with simple instructions to access the audio recording and any illustrations and other information required to support the material.
In the unlikely event you find this program is not for you, just get in touch for a full refund. I’ll even spend some time on the phone or on Skype or on email helping you in whatever way I can to compensate you for your inconvenience.
Stimulating material which has caused me to reflect and has influenced my approach to interactions both with my family and at work. Julian Thomas, Senior Project Manager
Or, if you prefer, take the whole set for $97 (approximately £64.95), a saving of 46%.
This audio program is intended to provide accurate and authoritative information on the subject matter covered. It is offered with the understanding that neither the publisher nor the author is engaged in rendering professional services with the publication of this program. If professional advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.