Whatever your background or current situation, it’s always open to you to work on being a more effective, more capable, more mature human being—what some people call your “personhood”. That’s open to everyone, whatever your circumstances.
Of course, you can develop like that entirely on your own, but you can tremendously accelerate the process with a bit of help—a bit of time spent on your specifics.
You’ll come to realise how the strong the connection is between the inner work you do and what happens in the system around you. Then it makes sense, as Mahatma Ghandi said, to “be the change you want to see in the world.”
What might prompt you?
- Wanting to make progress in your career
- Realising that how you are determines how your business is
- Being engaged in change efforts in an organisation or a community
- Wanting to achieve results more easily with other people
You can gain the learning and discovery you need in several ways:-
- One-to-one coaching face-to-face
- One-to-one coaching on the phone or by Skype or similar
- In a workshop group setting face-to-face
- In a tele-seminar group.